Hire a foldable bike to take on the bus
Hire a Brompton folding bike from Liberation Station from £3.50 a day.
The fun way to get around
Hiring a Brompton folding bike is a fun and healthy way to see Jersey. The bikes offer added flexibility for combined journeys as they can be taken on buses and in cars. Register and book online in no time at all.
Start by registering online
- Go to: www.bromptonbikehire.com/register
- Fill in your details and create a password.
- You will receive a unique 4 digit verification PIN via SMS, enter it as directed.
- Choose your preferred dock station (Jersey Bus Station).
- Complete your payment details, choose a tariff and become a member.
How to hire a Brompton bike
After registering online, you can book your bike hire through the Brompton website, App. or SMS.
- Go to www.bromptonbikehire.com and click the 'hire a bike' button. Select the dock location (Jersey Bus Station) and pick the date you prefer (today or tomorrow).
- You will be sent a 7 digit access code via email or text
- The Brompton bike dock is inside Liberation Station. Type your code into its keypad and the door on your bay will open.
- Remove the bike and you're ready to go!
Helmets and locks are available from the Customer Service desk at Liberation Station for a £2 fee and £8 deposit.
Emergency Helpline: 0203 474 0700
How to return the bike
- Go to www.bromptonbikehire.com and login to your account.
- Click hire/return a bike.
- Select the dock location (Jersey Bus Station) and pick the date you prefer (today or tomorrow).
- You will be sent a new access code via email or text that allows you to open a Brompton bay.
- Visit the dock inside Liberation Station. Type the code on the keypad and an assigned bay door will open.
- Place the folded bike inside with the seat closest to the door. Shut the door firmly.
- Visiting Jersey
- Hire a foldable bike to take on the bus
- Attractions by bus
The Botanic Gardens at Samarès Manor - 1a
Jersey Pearl - 12, 22
Jersey Sea Sport - 12, 12a, 14, 15
Creepy Valley Adventure Centre - 15, 22
Jersey Lavender Farm -15, 22
aMaizin! Adventure Park - 9, 28
Active Gym Les Quennevais - 15, 22
Jersey Heritage Sites - Various buses
Jersey Kayak Adventures - Various buses
Jersey Walk Adventures - 1
Jersey War Tunnels - 8, 28
- Gorey Castle - 1,1a, 2, 13
Mansell Museum - Routes 7, 8, 9, 12, 12a, 15, 22, 28
- Arriving in Jersey
- Fare deals for visitors
Keep in touch
If you'd like to contact us, click here for details