MiDAS, the Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme, is a nationally recognised standard for the assessment and training of minibus drivers, organised by the Community Transport Association (CTA UK). This one day course has been developed to enhance and assess the driving and passenger awareness skills of those who drive minibuses in the course of their work or as volunteers in education or the third sector.
During the course drivers will:
- Be assessed to ensure their driving skills are of an acceptable standard
- Be given help to improve their driving skills
- Be aware of the legal, practical and safety issues around minibus driving
- Be trained and assessed in the safe use of wheelchair accessible minibuses where necessary
- Receive a nationally accredited certificate which is valid for 3 years.
To find out more or to book a place please contact Nikki Withe, HR & Training Manager, at email@example.com or call on 828568.