New Winter Timetable Out Now!
We're pleased to announce new routes and more frequent services as we introduce our 2018/2019 winter timetable from 1st October.
New Route 6 - Jersey Hospice Care
We're introducing a brand new Route 6 service which will run through Mont Cochon, providing a valuable link between St Helier and Jersey Hospice Care. The service will run 4 times daily, Monday to Friday, for a trial period of 6 months.
New Sunday Services
We're also introducing additional Sunday services in two of the island’s parishes.
For Trinity residents and businesses, the existing Route 4, which has previously had no Sunday service in the winter, will be enhanced with a shorter Route 4A. This new service will run 4 times throughout the day.
The Route 19 which services the La Pouquelaye and Westmount areas will also now have a Sunday service running 4 times throughout the day.
In summary, the winter 2018 timetable will be based on last year’s service, with the following amendments.
- Route 1A – the additional evening and Sunday services that were introduced in the summer 2018 timetable will be continued through the winter.
- Route 2 – the additional evening and commuter services that were introduced in the summer 2018 timetable will be continued through the winter.
- Route 4 – Introduction of a Sunday service. The Route 4A is a shortened version of the Route 4 and will run 4 Sunday services.
- Route 6 – a brand new route servicing Mont Cochon and Jersey Hospice Care. There will be 4 services a day, Monday to Friday.
- Route 7A – this service will be discontinued and will be turned into a Route 7 which is currently at capacity during peak times.
- Route 13 – an additional evening service to provide a connection from St Martin to Gorey in the evenings.
- Route 19 – introduction of 4 Sunday services.
- Route X22 – due to the success of the service there will be an additional morning commuter service.
- Route 28 – additional service in the Autumn.
CLICK HERE to view the new timetable or pick up a copy from Liberation Station.
If you would like more information on the timetable please call Customer Services on 01534 828555 or email email@example.com